Area Rug Cleaning
Area rugs can be perfected too.
To us, it is not just about how clean we can make your rugs look, but about how happy you are with our services from start to finish. Addressing all of your questions and concerns, you can trust that when you work with Master’s Touch Steam Cleaning, we always put you first. It is our goal to provide you with a service that you understand and love, building a long-lasting relationship for many years to come.
Your area rug, big or small, can experience just as much traffic and dirt as carpet does. Being the focal point of your house, the cleanliness and condition of your area rug matters. You may think that cleaning your area rug yourself is a simple process, but to get the true clean that you desire, you need the experts at Master’s Touch Steam Cleaning.
Cleaned with love.
Washing your area rug ensures that its beauty will last longer, without the damaging effects of many spot treatment solutions on the market; it is our goal to provide you with a simple and enjoyable experience. We put you first at Master’s Touch Steam Cleaning, and would love to help you get your rug back to the way it was when you bought it.
Different than carpet, area rugs can be removed from your home and taken to our on-site rug cleaning plant. Using our innovative in plant water submerging , your area rug can look as good as the day that you bought it. We can pick them up and drop them off, or you can come by our office location to drop off your rugs for their rug bathing and stain treatments.
On-Site Rug Plant Cleaning Facility.
Each and every rug goes through our 12 step process.
- ID type of rug that we will be cleaning.
- Written and photo documentation of any current issues for your records.
- Dye transfer testing to ensure proper cleaning procedures.
- Commercial heavy duty vacuum and through dusting process.
- Pre-spot and Pre-stain treatment allows your rug to get the most out of the spa soaking.
- Spa water submerge and bathing with approved chemicals to get the most out of your clean.
- Machine rug scrub gives a deep and penetrating cleaning removing heavy soils.
- Thorough rug rinsing and extraction.
- Steam cleaning conditioning and commercial dry vacuum.
- 36 Hour air drying system.
- Final inspection and documentation.
- Deodorize and rug odor treatment.
- Roll and bag your rug for office pick-up or delivery.
Call us today for your free on-site cleaning estimate.